Friday, July 29, 2005

More Ducks at the Ducks Farm

More duck babies were born just a couple of days ago! They are beautiful and already started swimming in the pond. Its 15 babies now - some of them are with their real duck mama, the others go with the chicken who sat on them :-)

We noticed that everybody in the area knows us as "The Gringas from the Ducks Farm" (not "Jana and Robbie from the Whistling Ducks Farm"), but I guess its ok ...

I have to go back to work now, as I cut myself some slack these last days, even went swimming one time. With Marion and a friend of hers, Carol, who makes wonderful hand-cranked ("mit der Hand gekurbelt") ice-cream! I had bought a whole gallon of coconut icecream for the party yesterday and the girls liked it a lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home