Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Film Team on the Farm!!





A couple of weeks ago, a film team from Germany contacted me and asked me if I would like to be in a documentary on Belize they are making for German TV (MDR). Of course I accepted and they showed up on the farm last week, a team of 4, including the organizer, the moderator, the cameraman and the guy with the HUGE microphone. They went up on the hill with Robbie because my only trekking shoes lost their sole and then they did some filming at the picknick table and around the property. They even have the doggies on film as we leave the front door! It was lots of fun and those guys were really nice. I hope they will send the DVD and that the farm will actually be on it. They had a lot to cover, went to Caracol, a few nature reserves, and spent some time with Ingrid in Hopkins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home