Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pork Roast - Schweinsbraten

I found a butcher! YAY! Finally one that can cut the meat as I want it and it is also really good meat! Of course, any health inspector in Germany or the US would IMMEDIATELY shut the shop down for all sorts of reasons. But the meat is kept frozen and he cleans the cutting area, so I guess its ok. We sure didn't have any problems. And I made the most wonderful pork roast last week! I even cooked the Bavarian Kraut with it and potato dumplings (Kartoffelknödel) and we invited Macarena to share it with us. She loved it! So did we! I even had the crunchy stuff on top (Krusterl!) mmmmhhh...

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 06, 2006 6:16:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooow this is very interesting...
Just a minute!
I put my tootbrush, underware and my shorts in the bag, jump in the next airplane... .. im verry verry hungry...
Enjoy your Pork Roast, that's looks fine...
Greetings from Munich Heinz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home